Have you ever heard of hybrid life insurance? If you haven’t, you’re not alone. But this type of policy can be very useful, and it’s growing in popularity. Essentially, hybrid life insurance combines both long-term care insurance and life insurance into one policy, meaning you’ll get unique benefits for you and your family as you age. Find out the advantages of hybrid life insurance, and if it’s right for you.
What It Is
Hybrid life insurance, as stated, is a combination of life insurance and long-term care insurance. As with traditional life insurance policies, your family will receive benefits when you pass away, but this type of policy will also pay for long-term care if you need it.
The Advantages of Hybrid Life Insurance
There’s a reason that hybrid life insurance is gaining in popularity. There are numerous advantages to these policies, including:
- More coverage– You and your family will be able to pay for long-term care if you need it, AND your loved ones will still receive death benefits when you pass away.
- Easy approval– These policies are easier to get than some other life insurance policies, because there are only a few health questions that you have to answer. That means the probability of being rejected because of a health condition is slim.
- Flexibility– You can pay for a hybrid life insurance policy as one lump sum, or annually.
- Less worry– With a hybrid policy, you won’t have to worry about having two separate policies; instead, you will have one policy that offers both long-term care and life insurance benefits for your family.
- Tax savings– The life insurance benefits your family will receive won’t be taxed when your family receives them. And the premium that you pay towards your long-term care can be deducted from your taxes!
- More pricing stability– With traditional long-term care policies, your premium rates can increase a lot over the years, but with a hybrid policy, you will have more pricing stability.
- Money-back guarantee– If you decide that you no longer want the policy, you can have your premiums returned to you after a set amount of time.
- Locked-in premium– You can lock in your premium rates with some life insurance policies.
Interested In A Plan?
Hybrid life insurance is worth looking into, because it offers both long-term care benefits for you, and death benefits for your family. But we understand that choosing the right life insurance policy can seem complicated and frustrating. Don’t worry, though, it can be done, with some help. The best way to find the right life insurance policy for you and your specific needs is by working with an agent who specializes in life insurance. We have provided the top life insurance companies in the nation below; each offers hassle-free assistance and the most competitive rates. Always check multiple sites to make sure you have bargaining power and know the advantages of each company. Make sure a hard time isn’t made harder by a financial burden, check life insurance rates today.