Whether you have been in a long-term relationship or a fairly new relationship, good sex is important. Want to know the secret to having better sex? Sexercise! Sexercises are not only exercises you can make a part of your daily routine,
but they are also activities you can do with your partner. The exercises will not only help tone you and slim you
down, but they will provide more flexibility and strength. The exercises will help you perform in the bedroom, and provide a more intense orgasm. As for the activities, it will spice up your romance, especially for those in long-term relationships. Follow these sexercises and become a master in the bedroom.
Exercises For Better Sex
- Kegels– The is a staple exercise for better sex. Practicing Kegels every day will strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. This will provide more intense contractions during an orgasm. Do them for five minutes a day, twice a day. Kegels are done by clenching the pee-stopping muscles for 10 seconds then relax for 10 seconds.
- Side Lunges– This exercise helps you become more flexible. Stand with your feet spread wide apart with feet facing forward. Bend at the waist slightly, then lunge to the right side, dropping your hips. Then shift your body to the left side and lunge. Do 20 reps on each side alternating back and forth.
- Push Ups– Build your upper body strength so you can enjoy more/new positions! Arms should be shoulder-width apart and make sure your body forms a straight line. Feet should be shoulder-width apart. Lower your body by bending your elbows, and push up through your palms. Do not sag your hips. Repeat 20 times.
- Glute Bridges– Pelvic floor, hamstrings, and glutes, oh my! All of these get worked on with glute bridges. Doing this exercise will provide more pleasure for both you and your partner. To do this exercise: lie on your back with your legs bent shoulder-width apart and feet on the floor. Lift your hips off the floor until your
shoulders, knees, and hips form a straight line. Squeeze your glutes then lower back down. Repeat 20 times.
- Planks- This core strengthening exercise builds muscles around your abs, back, and pelvis. To do this position, start in the push-up position. Drop to your elbows. Your feet should be shoulder-width apart, with your core tight and body should be in a straight line. Hold for 30 seconds and release. Do this as many times as you feel comfortable.
Activities For Better Sex
- Sexual Communication– Communication is the only way you can get what you want from your partner emotionally, and sexually. Tell your partner what you want during sex and what intimacy means to you. Write down what turns you on, and ask your partner to do the same and then talk about it.
- Create A Body Map– Draw a human body on a piece of paper, and then draw a map of where you would like to be touched and explored. Ask your partner to do the same and exchange drawings. There might be areas you never knew they wanted to explore! Make it more erotic by drawing/painting on your own bodies where you want to be touched.
- Write An Erotic Movie– Ever seen 50 Shades of Gray? Did it turn you on? Watching an erotic movie, not necessarily porn, will turn you and your partner on. The visual stimulation will have you and your partner ready for action during or after the movie.
- Pick Out A New Sex Position– There may be a new position your partner wants to try. Have your partner write down some sex positions they would like to try in the bedroom, while you do the same. Throw it into a large bowl and once a week pick a position out of the bowl and give it a go! You
can learn together what works, and it will be fun and bring excitement to the bedroom.
Focus On Sensual Touching– Often times sensual touching is goal oriented towards sex, try sensual touching without the happy ending. Caressing each other will create more intimacy between you and your partner, and focus on body parts that don’t get as much attention.
Practicing these sexercises will not only establish a stronger physical connection but a more romantic one as well. Exercises that help you perform better in bed are easy to do and will help you orgasm more and last longer. Other exercises to do with each other that explore your sexuality together will strengthen your intimate bond, while exploring more erotic options together. Sex does not have to be routine and boring just because you are in a long-term relationship and have gotten comfortable. Keep it fresh, sexy, and fun!